Look Who’s Talking
There are lots of busy Stanford Linguistics folks this week! The list includes:
- Meghan Sumner, presenting a poster at the Psychonomic Society meeting in Minneapolis.
- Rob Podesva, Katherine Geenberg, and H. Samy Alim giving talks at the American Anthropological Association’s annual meeting in San Francisco.
- Also at the AAA meeting, Penny Eckert will serve as the discussant for one of the workshops.
- Joan Bresnan is giving a plenary talk at New Ways of Analyzing Syntactic Variation in Nijmegen, Netherlands.
- Herb Clark gave (and is continuing, next week, to give) a workshop called Using Language at the Hermann Paul School of Linguistics in Basel, Switzerland.